Freo vibes and industrial tones come to life.
You will appreciate the quiet of being nestled back from the road and the convenience of some furniture inclusions.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Bright and breezy living, with a separate sunroom for your dining or office zone
– The practical kitchen has gas cooking and ample storage options
– Both bedrooms are upstairs, the main with air conditioning plus a generous balcony of leafy vistas
– The bathroom is also upstairs with a shower over bath
– External laundry room, with washing machine included
Pets: Small pets considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE team at viewing
Optional Inclusions: Washing machine, fridge, bed, sofa daybed, dining table with chairs, TV unit/buffet and sofa can be included, per your preferences
Parking: Allocated car bay plus visitor parking at the rear
– Bus stops on Canning Highway that link you to Fremantle (approx. 4km from home) and Perth city (approx. 13km from home)
– One street away from a plethora of fitness options, including: LeisureFit, Melville Reserve and Tennis Centre
– Convenient access to the CBD or the coast via Canning Hwy or across it, to reach the River
– Approx. 600m to Hawaiian’s Melville Shopping Centre
– Walk approx. 1.6km to Melville Primary School and a little further for Melville Senior Highschool
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport