In the heart of the idyllic suburb of Glendalough, is where you will find this practical and cosy haven.
You’ll appreciate ground floor positioning and a big courtyard.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Spacious open plan living
– Abundance of natural light
– Private courtyard and undercover patio
– Freshly repainted throughout
– Recently updated flooring
– Newly renovated bathroom and kitchen
– Neutral colouring throughout to make styling a breeze
Pets: Sorry, pets not permitted here
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: covered car bay for one vehicle
– Less than 5km from the CBD
– Super convenient Freeway access via Powis Street
– 900m walk to Glendalough Train Station and a bus stop right on your door step
– Nestled between Lake Monger Park and Herdsman Lake
– Approx. 350m to Glendalough IGA
– Take a quick trip to your neighbours Mt Hawthorn, Wembley and Leederville for their vibrant bar and cafe scene
– Westfield Innaloo is less than 5km away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Window Treatments
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….