4/3 Vincent Street, NEDLANDS WA 6009
Enjoy central conveniences and homely comforts in unison.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Ground floor unit, within a well-maintained complex
– Huge kitchen, with optimal storage and bench space
– Carpeted bedrooms, main bedroom with built-in-robes
– Family bathroom with a tub, for your relaxation
– Unwind in your spacious courtyard, with leafy surrounds
– European laundry tucked away to maximise space
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One covered car bay
– Across the road from Peace Memorial Rose Garden
– Enjoy the various eateries and shops along Stirling Highway, including 24/7 Taylor Road IGA
– Reach the coastline within 5km, or the CBD within 6.5km, with multiple bus stops along Stirling Highway to get you there
– Catch a film at ‘Windsor Cinema’, just 450m away
– Proximity to Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, Hollywood Private Hospital, and Perth Children’s Hospital
– 2.4km to The University of Western Australia
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
A western suburb of Perth, Nedlands is only 7km from the CBD. It boasts both higher end housing and low-cost housing targeted at students of University of Western Australia, which…