4/3 Leeder Street, Glendalough WA 6016
A Natural Leeder
Immaculate ground floor apartment, securely set within a well maintained complex of just eight.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan kitchen, living and dining area that opens out onto a private alfresco area
– Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Bosch gas hotplate and electric oven
– Dish washer and Washer/Dryer combo included
– Stylish main bathroom appointed with stone bench tops and sleek chrome flick mixers
– Two bedrooms featuring either a built in mirrored sliding robe or walk in robe
– Chic en-suite with quality tiling off the Master bedroom
– Air conditioning to living areas
Pets: Small pets considered on application
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at viewing
Parking: One undercover parking space
– Less than 5km from the CBD
– Super convenient Freeway access via Powis St
– 650m walk to Glendalough Train Station and a bus stop right on your door step
– Nestled between Lake Monger Park and Herdsman Lake
– Approx. 400m to Glendalough IGA
– Take a quick trip to your neighbours Mt Hawthorn, Wembley and Leederville for their vibrant bar and cafe scene
– Westfield Innaloo less than 5km away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you or your representative have viewed the property, you can submit your online application by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button on this listing.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….