Heart of Leederville
If you’ve ever wanted to be in the heart of Leederville, this is your chance!
Why you will love living HERE:
– Boutique building of only nine apartments
– Enjoy a morning coffee on your balcony
– Kitchen with gas cooking and retro cabinetry
– Split system air conditioning to the bedroom
– Neutral tones throughout to make styling a breeze
– Secure communal laundry, for resident use
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One secure car bay
– Ultra convenient Freeway access North and South, approx. 500m away
– Within 3km of Perth CBD
– Just a 500m stroll to Leederville Train Station
– Stumbling distance to Oxford Street cafes, bars and shopping boutiques
– 350m to The Good Grocer Leederville IGA, which is conveniently open 24 hours a day
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Apartment House Category
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Gas hot water
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…