4/18 Brady Street, Mount Hawthorn WA 6016
Back at Brady
Easy living within a boutique group of only 8 apartments.
Set back from the street, is this contemporary apartment- located central to the conveniences and lifestyle of Mount Hawthorn.
Why you’ll love living HERE:
– Ground level, corner apartment; with your own, private entry
– Indulgent kitchen of stone benches, undermount sink and quality appliances including gas cooking, dishwasher and a fridge
– The private rear, courtyard becomes a natural extension of the living space
– Both bedrooms with large, mirrored, built-in robes
– Spacious bathroom, with contemporary tones and stone bench tops
– For your comfort, there’s split system air conditioning to the living room
– European laundry in the hallway, equipped with a washing machine
– Store room within your courtyard plus linen cupboard within the apartment
– Car bay conveniently positioned opposite your apartment
Pets: Small pets may be considered on application
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at the viewing
Parking: Partially covered car bay for one
– Stroll to Mount Hawthorn retail, café and bar precinct
– Reach Perth city within 6km
– Direct freeway access via Brady St, within 900m
– Approx. 650m to Glendalough Train Station
– Near to Lake Monger and a selection of suburban parks and reserves
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
About Mount Hawthorn
Mount Hawthorn is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Vincent. The Mount Hawthorn area was first selected for urban development in 1887. In the late…