4/172 Mill Point Road, South Perth WA 6151
River meets City
Feel the vibrancy of South Perth.
Sprawled across two levels, where you will enjoy river and city views.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Wowed on arrival with uninterrupted views of the Swan River and City skyline
– Practical kitchen with optimal storage, includes a dishwasher
– Open plan living extends to your private balcony, perfect for entertaining
– Master bedroom with ensuite, plus river views
– Separate laundry with plenty of room for storage
– Stunning paved area to the rear extends onto the grass
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One secure car bay
– Enjoy picnics and strolls along the Swan River – practically on your doorstep
– Walking distance to the South Perth Ferry Terminal, and bus stops for an easy commute
– Explore the Mends Street café precinct, a stone’s throw away
– Super convenient access to the Freeway just down the street
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept rental applications in Ignite, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Apartment House Category
- Car Parking - Surface
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About South Perth
South Perth is a highly sought after, affluent suburb situated right on the bank of the Swan River. Perfect for families and couples, South Perth covers five square kilometres and…