4/167 Carr Place, Leederville WA 6007
Embrace the Leederville lifestyle in this newly refurbished unit.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Boutique building of only 12 apartments
– Bright and spacious, with open plan living and light oak finishes
– Appreciate coming and going with ease to your ground floor apartment
– Updated kitchen, with ample storage options via the sleek cabinetry, and space for a dishwasher
– Ceiling fans to living zone and bedroom
– Communal laundry on the ground floor, for resident use
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One car bay
– Ultra convenient Freeway access North and South, approx. 900m away
– Within 2.3km of Perth CBD
– 700m stroll to Leederville Train Station
– Stumbling distance to Oxford Street cafes, bars and shopping boutiques
– 600m to The Good Grocer Leederville IGA, which is conveniently open 24 hours a day
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Unit House Category
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…