4/14 Brady Street, Mount Hawthorn WA 6016
Bespoke on Brady
Luxury living within an intimate group of only 6 apartments.
Set independently at the front is this contemporary, terraced styled apartment- located central to the conveniences and lifestyle of Mount Hawthorn.
Why you’ll love living HERE:
– Walk-up apartment, with your own private entry and under-stair storage provisions
– Super quiet with commercial glazing throughout
– Indulgent specification- kitchen with stone benches, undermount sink, soft closing Italian cabinetry and quality Bosh appliances including gas cooking and a dishwasher
– Generous balcony is covered and private, becoming a natural extension of the living space
– Both bedrooms with large, mirrored, built-in robes
– Two spacious bathrooms, with contemporary tones, stone bench tops and floating vanities
– Split system air conditioning to the living and master bedroom to get you through the seasons
– European laundry in the hallway with linen cupboard combined
– Enclosed storage positioned within a nook of your own balcony
– Intercom access for guests for added peace of mind
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One covered car bay
– Enjoy the Mount Hawthorn locals; Lupo Lab, Paddington Ale House, and Spritz Spizzicheria, to name a few
– Reach Perth CBD within 6km
– Direct freeway access via Brady St, within 900m
– Approx. 600m to Glendalough Train Station for an easy commute
– 950m stroll to Mount Hawthorn Primary School
– Proximity to Lake Monger and a selection of suburban parks and reserves
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About Mount Hawthorn
Mount Hawthorn is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Vincent. The Mount Hawthorn area was first selected for urban development in 1887. In the late…