Brighter on Brighton
Settle into your charming Scarborough abode, where you’ll appreciate easy care living and the nearby coastal conveniences.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Privately positioned at the rear of a small, well maintained group of residences
– Open plan dining/lounge with high raked ceilings promoting a sense of space
– Meticulously renovated kitchen with oodles of cupboard space
– Two great sized bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
– Sliding door access to rear courtyard from the main bedroom
– Modern bathroom with separate toilet
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Garden shed
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single carport and off street parking bays for visitors
Advertising Disclaimer: New flooring has been installed throughout, please refer to the virtual tour to view current flooring
– 1.2km walk to The Esplanade and then Brighton Beach
– Brighton Bakery and Brighton Road Food Market right down the road, and just around the corner from Skol and Il Locale Pizzeria
– Enjoy the Scarborough Sunset Markets, every Thursday throughout the warmer months
– 400m walk to Scarborough Primary School
– 500m to bus stops en route to Perth CBD on Scarborough Beach Road
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Villa House Category
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- High ceilings