Settle into Mount Hawthorn living, at the start of the café strip.
Set back from the street so you can enjoy the quiet amid the amenity, at your timeless town home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Boutique development of only 6 residences, with secure, remote gate entry
– Light-filled open plan lounge that offers the option of a study nook
– Galley-style kitchen with breakfast bar plus pantry, gas cooking and a dishwasher
– All three bedrooms are upstairs and have built-in robes and the main with a spacious ensuite
– Additional bathroom and separate toilet also upstairs to service the secondary bedrooms/guests
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning to downstairs living and two bedrooms will see you through the seasons
– Lockable storage room
Pets: Cats considered on application
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at viewing
Parking: Double carport with secure, remote access
– Walk to all of the Mount Hawthorn favourites; with Yelo, Spritz Spizzicheria and Paddington Ale House within 350m
– All your retail needs are also about 350m away at The Mezz Shopping Centre, including Woolworths
– More local choices of trendy dining experiences and boutique shopping on Oxford Street Leederville, in approx.1.5km
– Just over 4km to the City, with high frequency buses Via Charles Street to get you there
– Approx. 150m to Axford Park; home of the Mount Hawthorn Hawker Markets
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport
- Townhouse House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About Mount Hawthorn
Mount Hawthorn is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Vincent. The Mount Hawthorn area was first selected for urban development in 1887. In the late…