Welcome to Arlington Apartments, situated across the road from the stunning South Perth Foreshore.
You’ll appreciate the ease of move into this furnished, ground floor home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Ground floor apartment including all your essentials for an easy move
– Open plan living flows out to your sundrenched courtyard
– Air-conditioning for year round comfort
– Generous bedrooms, both with built-in-robes
– Neatly tucked away European style laundry, includes a washing machine
– Residents can exclusively enjoy the sparking pool and BBQ facilities
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One covered car bay
– Lifestyle just went up a level; walk to Coode Street Jetty, The Boatshed, Sir James Mitchell Park in approx. 600m
– Within 5km of Perth CBD and super convenient Freeway access on Mill Point Road to get you there
– Mends Street Café strip is within 2km of home, starting with The Windsor Hotel, or head the other way to Angelo Street for more bars and retail, within 1km
– Wesley College is just over 900m away
– Perth Zoo and Royal Perth Golf Club are also about 2km away, there wont be much left to do once you’ve explored your surrounds!
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Below ground pool
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
About South Perth
South Perth is a highly sought after, affluent suburb situated right on the bank of the Swan River. Perfect for families and couples, South Perth covers five square kilometres and…