39/1 Herdsman Parade, Wembley WA 6014
Step into your retro abode in the heart of Wembley.
Mainly furnished, for an easy move.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Furnished, minus a sofa and washing machine
– Modern kitchen, with optimal storage, and gas cooking
– Impressive space inside and out, with open plan living flowing to the huge courtyard
– Split system air conditioning, to get you through the seasons
– Enjoy those warmer days in the complex swimming pool
– Secure gated complex, for peace of mind
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One car bay
– Nature lovers will enjoy being nestled between Herdsman Lake and Lake Monger
– Enjoy being in close proximity to delicious cafes and eateries along Herdsman Parade and Grantham Street
– Easy access to the Freeway via Powis Street
– Take a quick trip to your neighbors Mt Hawthorn, Wembley, and Leederville for their vibrant bar and cafe scene
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
Wembley is a western suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the Town of Cambridge. Its postcode is 6014. The main streets in Wembley are Cambridge Street, Harborne Street, Grantham…