Top floor and dressed to the nines.
You will love your position by Kings Park and appreciate three, city car bays.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Top floor, furnished apartment with windows revealing city buildings and leafy aspects
– Grand entry foyer, come mud room
– Sprawling open plan living and meals, plus an office zone
– Sleek kitchen, with integrated fridge and dishwasher, added bonus of a steam oven
– Three bedrooms all with robes, separated from living zones by hallway
– Separate laundry with optimal storage space
– Same level access to the common roof top area, with sweeping city and park views
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Two car bays, plus third small vehicle bay
– Entry to Jacobs Ladder (and Kings Park) next to your building
– Direct Freeway access points from Mounts Bay Road
– Within 1km of Brookfield Place and surrounding corporate headquarters
– Just over 1km to Elizabeth Quay and Train Station
– Enjoy the various walking trails nearby via the Swan River/Kings Park
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 3 Garage
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living