37 Bertram Street, Dianella WA 6059
You will love coming home to 37 Bertram Street, boasting plenty of space inside and out.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Cosy lounge room upon entry, with reverse cycle air conditioning
– The independent household will appreciate multiple dining options via the indoor formal dining, or covered alfresco
– Practical kitchen with optimal storage, plus gas cooking
– Built-in-robes to two bedrooms
– Separate laundry with access to outside
– Shed to the rear, for any bulkier items
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One covered car bay, plus additional driveway parking
– Dianella Regional Open Space is two streets away
– Dianella Heights Primary School is an easy 600m walk
– Practice your swing on a Sunday, approx. 3.1km to The Western Australian Gold Club
– 1.7km to retail of Dianella Plaza, including Woolworths and Coles
– Approx. 4.3km to Edith Cowan University, Mount Lawley and free flowing buses on Alexander Drive to get you there and the City
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal dining
Dianella is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. It is within the local government area of the City of Stirling. Dianella was named after the botanical title of a small…