37/36 Bronte Street, East Perth WA 6004
Better on Bronte
Welcome home to Verge Apartments.
This contemporary residence has been designed to promote easy, city living.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Stunning views from all aspects of your modern, easy living apartment
– A generous balcony continues from the living zone, providing additional living or dining options
– Sleek kitchen of stone benches, intuitive cabinetry, quality stainless steel appliances and induction cook top
– Generous bedrooms with mirrored built-in-robes and two bathrooms to service each room
– Main bathroom with European laundry, that comes with a clothes dryer
– Air-conditioning to the living and bedrooms
– Lots of storage space with a secure internal storeroom in your apartment
– Security intercom to welcome your guests
– Lifestyle amenities of gymnasium, secure bicycle storage (for residents and your visitors) and a dedicated car wash bay
Pets: Sorry, not permitted by strata
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at viewing
Parking: Secure parking for one
– Make your way to Optus Stadium on foot! The Matagarup Bridge can be reached in approx. 1km
– Racing and cricket encounters a short walkway with the WACA and Gloucester Park reached within 800m
– Free CAT buses will get you to and from work and the best of Perth City restaurants and retail
– Simply unwind along the Swan River or City gardens and parks, in any direction from your door
– Students will love the short commute to The University of Western Australia, and Edith Cowan University
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Lift Installed
- Open plan living
About East Perth
East Perth is an inner suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located next to the Perth CBD. Claise Brook and Claisebrook Cove are within the suburb. Primarily an industrial area in…