Prime positioned, Wembley town home- with multiple outdoor spaces to unwind at.
You will notice the quiet, being set back from the street, within a boutique complex of only three residences.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Ground floor living with access to the front courtyard
– The separate meals and kitchen zones have leafy aspects to the rear courtyard and the kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher
– Entertain in your low-maintenance courtyard and make use of the extra space, as it wraps around to the front of the home
– All three bedrooms are upstairs, the main with a walk-in robe plus a balcony
– For your added comfort, there is ducted, reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs
– Separate laundry and guest toilet, adjacent to kitchen
Pets: Cats considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single carport
– Walk across the road to Subiaco and reach Coles and Subiaco Train Station within 500m, then keep venturing to Rokeby Road for the coffee and dining hot spots
– Healthcare workers, St John of God Subiaco hospital is only 250m away
– Approx. 3km to Perth city, with high frequency bus routes on Cambridge Street to get you there
– Soak up the Wembley vibes and bars on Cambridge Street, just two streets away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Townhouse House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Wembley is a western suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the Town of Cambridge. Its postcode is 6014. The main streets in Wembley are Cambridge Street, Harborne Street, Grantham…