36/40 Pollard Street, Glendalough WA 6016
The freshest of feelings are on offer at this Kilara residence.
You will appreciate area views upon entry and comfort throughout.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Kitchen and living zone can be closed-off from the bedrooms, for the independent household
– Enjoy your morning coffee with area views from the enclosed balcony
– Considered updates throughout, with an abundance of storage options
– Spacious bathroom and combined laundry
– Both bedrooms with built-in or walk-in robe
– Split system, reverse cycle air conditioning throughout for comfort all year
Pets: Sorry, pets not permitted here
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single car bay
– Approx. 5km to the CBD
– Super convenient Freeway access via Powis Street
– 700m walk to Glendalough Train Station
– Nestled between Lake Monger Park and Herdsman Lake
– Approx. 500m to Glendalough IGA
– Westfield Innaloo is less than 4km away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept Ignite applications.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….