Appreciate the thoughtful renewal of character to the front of the home and be in awe of the bespoke build beyond.
Outdoor living is equally enticing, with manicured native gardens to the front and back.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Character renovation, leaving the charm of exposed brickwork, high ornate ceilings and lead light windows
– Two bedrooms to the front wing of the home; the main bedroom boasting a glamorous walk-in-robe and luxury ensuite
– Versatile activity nook or home office off the hallway
– Designer kitchen and scullery of intuitive cabinetry, stone benches and equipped with quality appliances, including dishwasher
– A seamless connection to outdoor living where you will enjoy alfresco dining under the electric, louvered pergola
– Family bathroom to service the upstairs bedrooms, with a freestanding tub for your relaxation
– Ducted air conditioning throughout, for comfort all seasons
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage from rear ROW
– 500m to the Mount Hawthorn’s buzzing retail and restaurant strip
– 850m walk to Mount Hawthorn Primary School
– 550m to Hawaiian’s Mezz, for all your local shopping needs
– Reach Perth city within 5km
– Direct freeway nearby via Brady Street and Powis Street
– 400m stroll to Britannia Road Reserve
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About Mount Hawthorn
Mount Hawthorn is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Vincent. The Mount Hawthorn area was first selected for urban development in 1887. In the late…