35/7 Delhi Street, West Perth WA 6005
Resort inspired living at the Kingston building.
You’ll appreciate the ease of move into this furnished residence and the convenient position, by the West end business district.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Unwind on your sun splashed balcony
– Inviting kitchen with ample bench space and stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher
– Master suite features balcony access plus an ensuite
– Built-in robes and comfy carpet to all bedrooms
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning to the living room
– Lockable storage room, to help keep your living zone organised
– Enjoy resort style facilities; including, fully equipped gym, swimming pool, spa, and common room with kitchen facilities
– Secure parking for one
Pets: Pets to be considered upon application
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at the viewing
Parking: Secured underground parking
Furniture inclusions: Fully furnished and equipped
– Close neighbour to some of Perth’s most vibrant suburbs; Perth CBD, Leederville, Northbridge, West Leederville and Subiaco are all within 1.5km of your doorstep
– Have a picnic, or take a stroll on one of the many walking trails at the picturesque Kings Park which is just 1.1km away
– 350m to City West Train Station or just over 200m to a free CAT bus into the CBD
– Within 300m of the shopping options at Watertown Brand Outlet Centre
– Don’t fight for parking at Perth events, with Perth Arena just a 700m walk away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a private viewing, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Apartment House Category
- Below ground pool
- Car Parking - Basement
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
About West Perth
West Perth is an inner suburb of Perth, the capital city of Western Australia. Formerly an exclusive suburb for wealthy merchants and politicians, it is now part of the inner…