Best on Bronte
Between the best of Perth, on Bronte.
This contemporary residence has been designed to promote easy, city living.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Generous open plan living leading to your covered balcony
– Split system air conditioning to the living zone
– Contemporary kitchen of stone benches, intuitive cabinetry and quality appliances
– Spacious bedroom with mirrored robes and bathroom with a walk-in shower
– European laundry, that comes with a clothes dryer
– Separate storeroom, conveniently positioned within your apartment
– Intercom access to welcome your visitors
– Lifestyle amenities available for the exclusive use of residents- including a beer garden and gymnasium
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at viewing
Parking: Secure parking for one
– Adjacent to the Girls School Cinema
– Racing and cricket encounters a short walkway with the WACA and Gloucester Park reached within 800m
– Free CAT buses will get you to and from work and the best of Perth City restaurants and retail
– Make your way to Optus Stadium on foot! The Matagarup Bridge can be reached in approx. 1km
– Or simply unwind along the Swan River or City gardens and parks, in any direction from your door
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Basement
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Disabled Access
About East Perth
East Perth is an inner suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located next to the Perth CBD. Claise Brook and Claisebrook Cove are within the suburb. Primarily an industrial area in…