35/227 Vincent Street, West Perth WA 6005
Perks of Vincent
Light, bright and thoughtfully renovated throughout.
You will appreciate central conveniences and modern comforts.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Beautifully renovated kitchen with gas cook top and generous storage
– Generous bedroom with built-in-robes
– Neutral décor making styling your new home a breeze
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning to get you through the seasons
– Great sense of space with open plan living area that flows through to a private balcony
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Free off-street resident parking
– Right on the door step of some of Perth’s most vibrant suburbs; Leederville, Mount Lawley, North Perth and Northbridge are all within 2km
– Take a 650m stroll and find yourself amongst cafes, restaurants and boutiques on the trendy Oxford Street
– 450m from local favourite ‘West End Deli’
– Make the most of the health and fitness facilities right across the road at Beatty Park Leisure Centre
– 1km to Leederville Train Station, alternatively there are various bus stops as close as 150m away
– Super convenient Freeway access via Vincent Street and Charles Street
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Gas hot water
About West Perth
West Perth is an inner suburb of Perth, the capital city of Western Australia. Formerly an exclusive suburb for wealthy merchants and politicians, it is now part of the inner…