341 Sydenham Street, Belmont WA 6104
The big, bright side
Your big, bright Belmont abode.
You will appreciate multiple zones to live and (optional) furniture inclusions for an easy move.
Why you’ll love living HERE:
– Front theatre room is setup for movie night
– Four bedrooms to the front wing of the home, all with walk-in robes and two with bedroom furniture
– Sprawling meals and living zone- the kitchen is equipped with dishwasher, fridge and microwave
– Bonus games room decked out with a pool table
– Enjoy alfresco dining out back or a workout in the outdoor gym space
– The large laundry comes with a washing machine
– Garden shed to the rear courtyard
– Alarm system, for when you lock and leave
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage beyond the remote, vehicle gate
A self-sufficient location and still within 10km of Perth city
– Reach Belmont Forum retail and entertainment precinct, within 1.5km
– Approx. 4.5km to Perth airport for the FiFos
– Approx. 6km to Optus Stadium and Crown Perth
– 280m walk to Notre Dame Catholic Primary School and 750m to Cloverdale Primary School
– Harmen Park is on your Street
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Evaporative air-conditioning
- Open plan living