34/5 Delhi Street, West Perth WA 6005
Welcome home, to your Chelsea Gardens apartment.
Appreciate the key furniture inclusions for an easy move.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Second level, walk-up apartment, with a quiet corner position
– Comfort is considered with air conditioning to the living zone
– The practical kitchen is equipped with gas cooking, a Bosch dishwasher and Liebherr Fridge
– Main boudoir with a queen size bed and storage provisions
– The second bathroom and combined laundry, comes with a clothes dryer and washing machine
– Enjoy resident amenity, including, a lap pool, gymnasium and spa
– Separate storeroom to save space inside
Pets: Sorry, pets not permitted
Furniture inclusions: As pictured within this advertisement and to be confirmed on inspection
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single carport
– Adjacent to Harold Boas Gardens
– 400m to City West Train Station and proximity to Freeway entries
– Walk to work on Terrace or jump on a free CAT bus to get there
– Access from the rear of the complex to Sutherland street, across from Watertown Brand Outlet Centre
– 700m walk to events at RAC Arena
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Below ground pool
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
About West Perth
West Perth is an inner suburb of Perth, the capital city of Western Australia. Formerly an exclusive suburb for wealthy merchants and politicians, it is now part of the inner…