33 Farley Way, Bayswater WA 6053
Home at last
Rustic gardens and versatile accommodation will have you dreaming of ways to set up home and spend your free time.
Why you’ll love living HERE:
– Three living zones, to accommodate the evolving family while you work, relax or play
– Master bedroom with split system air-conditioning, walk-in robe and ensuite; this bedroom and a loungeroom (plus office space) are all positioned in the front wing of the home
– For your comfort, the open plan living room comes with reverse cycle air conditioning and a freestanding fireplace
– Family bathroom has a tub plus there is a separate toilet
– Two of the three secondary bedrooms with built-in robes
– Established gardens of fruit trees and there are multiple sheds to set up your hobby space/workshop
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double lock-up garage with single, rear access
– Anzac Terrace Primary School is approx. 1km away
– Reach Bassendean Train Station in just over 2km and Perth City within 11km
– Retreat to the historical Guildford area of a weekend for restaurants and cafes
– A short stroll down the road to Flora Reserve
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Bore Reticulation
- Close to Schools
- Close to Transport
- Formal lounge
- Open plan living