Surrounded by leafy parks and Perth’s most exciting café and entertainment strips, your plush apartment is conveniently positioned close to public transport and just a short walk to the city centre.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Spacious open plan living which extends seamlessly onto your balcony
– Well appointed kitchen featuring an expansive stone bench top, gas cook-top and stainless steel appliances- including a dishwasher
– Split system air conditioning throughout for year round comfort
– Two generous bedrooms, both with built-in-robes
– Generous balcony with leafy surrounds
– European laundry cleverly tucked away, with dryer included
– Internal storeroom for any bulkier items
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One secure car bay
***Advertising disclaimer: Please note photos are of a similar apartment in the same complex, layout and finishes will vary slightly upon inspection***
– Positioned right on the doorstep to the café strip on Beaufort Street; including Mary St Bakery, Si Paradiso and Two Fat Indians, to name a few
– Catch a game or a gig at HBF Park, up the road approx. 600m away
– Grab a coffee from one of the local favourites then head to Hyde Park, located approx. 550m away
– Take a 500m stroll to Perth’s hottest new venue ‘The Beaufort’
– If walking isn’t your thing, there are free flowing buses on Beaufort Street that will get you to the city, within 1.5km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport