33/36 Bronte Street, East Perth WA 6004
Better on Bronte
Welcome home to Verge Apartments.
This contemporary residence has been designed to promote easy, city living.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Fresh feel throughout with brand new carpet
– Stylish kitchen with optimal cupboard space, and a dishwasher
– Both bedrooms with mirrored built-in-robes and two bathrooms to service each room
– Sense of space with open plan living zone extending out to the balcony, great for entertaining
– Private balcony with leafy aspects and city views
– Air-conditioning to bedrooms and living zone for year round comfort
– European laundry tucked away, includes a dryer
– Generous storeroom inside that can double as an office for those working from home
– Lifestyle amenities of gymnasium, secure bicycle storage (for residents and your visitors) and a dedicated car wash bay
– Security intercom to welcome your guests
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Secure parking for one
***Advertising disclaimer: Please note photos are of a similar apartment in the same complex, layout and finishes will vary slightly upon inspection***
– Make your way to Optus Stadium on foot! The Matagarup Bridge can be reached in approx. 1km
– Racing and cricket encounters a short walkway with the WACA and Gloucester Park reached within 800m
– Free CAT buses will get you to and from work and the best of Perth City restaurants and retail
– Simply unwind along the Swan River or City gardens and parks, in any direction from your door
– Students will love the short commute to The University of Western Australia, and Edith Cowan University
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept rental applications in Ignite, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Area Views
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About East Perth
East Perth is an inner suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located next to the Perth CBD. Claise Brook and Claisebrook Cove are within the suburb. Primarily an industrial area in…