33/1 Wingfield Avenue, Crawley WA 6009
Enjoy river front living at the prestigious Illinois residences.
You will be charmed by manicured gardens and a sparkling swimming pool at one of Perth’s most iconic positions.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Third floor apartment, with secure foyer entry and lift access
– Sense space in the open plan living among leafy aspects
– The practical kitchen, comes with a fridge and dishwasher
– Enjoy the fresh air on your balcony with River glimpses to boot
– Main bedroom with air conditioning and a walk-in robe
– Separate powder room, convenient for guest use
– Generous storage cupboard along the entry hallway
– European laundry adjacent to the kitchen, equipped with a washing machine and clothes dryer
Pets: Pets not permitted here
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One secure car bay
– Tree lined cul-de-sac street bookended by the Swan River and Kings Park
– Walk to Blue Boat House, Matilda Bay and UWA from the end of your street
– Reach work on St Georges Terrace in approx. 4.5km, with bus stops on Mounts Bay Road to get you there
– Hampden Road cafes, bars and eateries are just 1.5km away
– Hollywood Private Hospital and Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital are both within 2km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Toilet
- Apartment House Category
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living