Live light by the River at Swanview Gardens.
You will appreciate the inclusions of appliances for an easy move.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Kitchen and living zone can be closed-off from the bedrooms, for the independent household
– Enjoy your morning coffee with River views, from the balcony
– Meals space comes set-up with a dining table
– Spacious bathroom and combined laundry, equipped with washing machine and clothes dryer
– Both bedrooms with robes and optional bedding pieces
– Split system, reverse cycle air conditioning to the living zone
Pets: Pets not permitted
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single car bay accessed via the remote gate
– Sir James Mitchell Park and Swan River walks at the end of the street
– Approx. 800m to Coode Street Jetty, The Boatshed Restaurant and South Perth Foreshore
– 3km to the buzzing Mends St Cafe strip, plus the Mends St Jetty, for access to Elizabeth Quay
– Within 3.5km of Optus Stadium and even closer to Crown Perth
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept rental applications on realestate.com.au, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Lift Installed
About South Perth
South Perth is a highly sought after, affluent suburb situated right on the bank of the Swan River. Perfect for families and couples, South Perth covers five square kilometres and…