Beach or river? Why not both!
Located in a quiet, tree lined street in Perth’s western suburbs.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Kitchen with plenty of storage and a dishwasher
– Ducted evaporative air-conditioning for year round comfort
– Spacious layout to accommodate the independant household
– Plenty of storage options available via sleek cabinetry
– Low maintenance courtyard to unwind in
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: 6 month lease term
Parking: Two undercover car bays
– A 400m stroll to Glyde Street, with an abundance of cafes, restaurants and boutiques on offer
– 800m from the picturesque Swan River, perfect for a stroll or picnic
– Enjoy swims and sunsets at Cottesloe Beach just 1.6km away
– Under 1km to Mosman Park Train Station for an easy commute
– Proximity to St Hilda’s Anglican School for Girls, Presbyterian Ladies’ College and Iona Presentation College
– Proximity to Mosman Park Shopping Centre, home to Coles, Wizard Pharmacy, and Vintage Cellars to name a few
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport
- House House Category
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport