Better on Bronte
Between the best of Perth, on Bronte.
This contemporary residence has been designed to promote easy, city living.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan living extends to your generous balcony, with stunning city views
– Sleek kitchen of stone benches, intuitive cabinetry, quality stainless steel appliances and induction cook top
– Generous bedrooms with mirrored built-in-robes, master boasting an ensuite
– Combined bathroom/laundry, equipped with a dryer
– Split system air conditioning to the living zone and bedrooms, for year round comfort
– Versatile storeroom within your apartment, could double as an office
– Lifestyle amenities of gymnasium, secure bicycle storage (for residents and your visitors) and a dedicated car wash bay
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One car bay
– Make your way to Optus Stadium on foot! The Matagarup Bridge can be reached in approx. 1km
– Racing and cricket encounters a short walkway with the WACA and Gloucester Park reached within 800m
– Free CAT buses will get you to and from work and the best of Perth City restaurants and retail
– Simply unwind along the Swan River or City gardens and parks, in any direction from your door
– Students will love the short commute to The University of Western Australia, and Edith Cowan University
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Basement
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About East Perth
East Perth is an inner suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located next to the Perth CBD. Claise Brook and Claisebrook Cove are within the suburb. Primarily an industrial area in…