31/285 Vincent Street, Leederville WA 6007
Luxury in Leederville
Step into your urban abode at the epicentre of Leederville, where the city skyline greets you soon after entry.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Carpeted bedroom with built-in wardrobe featuring stylish ensuite
– Sleek open plan kitchen with stone bench tops and ample storage
– Wood-look tiles throughout main living areas and bathrooms
– Secure intercom entry for peace of mind
– Separate storage room for any extra storage needs
– Impressive rooftop entertainment garden with 360 degree views
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One secure car bay
If you do need to leave Leederville, this is where to be-
– Ultra convenient Freeway access North and South, approx. 200m away
– Within 3km of Perth CBD
– About 500m to Leederville Train Station (less than a 10 minute walk away)
– Stumbling distance to Oxford Street cafes, bars and shopping boutiques
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Car Parking - Basement
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…