A special place to live
Crestwood estate emulates country charm among the amenity of a city.
Enjoy park access from your backyard and resident’s recreational facilities, including a 25m swimming pool.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Independence among the household is promoted with two living zones
– Inspiring kitchen of stone benches, gas cooking and equipped with a dishwasher
– Sip your morning coffee in the garden courtyard by the main bedroom
– The spacious family bathroom has a tub and the main bedroom an ensuite
– For your comfort, there are ceiling fans to all bedrooms and evaporative air conditioning throughout
– Dine outside in the alfresco and play in the gardens, which are all on automatic bore reticulation
– Crestwood Estate amenity, including a pool and events hall are available for residents to use
Pets: May be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double carport plus driveway parking
– 200m walk to Crestwood Community Pool
– Approx. 200m walk (through the parks), to local schools, Thornlie Senior High School, South Thornlie Primary School and Scared Heart Primary School
– Local retail options, including a Woolworths, is within 1.4km at Thornlie Square Shopping Centre
– Within 3km of Thornlie Train Station and Roe Highway transport links
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Bore Reticulation
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport