3 Pennell Road, Claremont WA 6010
Enjoy living one street back from the river at this Claremont charmer.
Character features and magical gardens will transport you to an enchanted state of living.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Preserved character throughout of high ceilings, ornate archways, Jarrah floors and an ornamental fireplace
– Separate front lounge room; this versatile space could be separated by the French doors to create a fourth bedroom or home office
– The spacious main bedroom opens onto the front verandah and has split system air conditioning for your comfort
– Two secondary, single bedrooms to the rear of the property, both with garden views
– Practical kitchen among the meals and living zone, comes equipped with gas cooking and a dishwasher
– Enjoy your morning coffee in the gazebo of the magical, rear gardens
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Gated and paved parking for two
– River walks and the Claremont Yacht Club are one street away, from Victoria Avenue
– 150m walk to Freshwater Bay Primary School
– Reach the retail and restaurants of Claremont Quarter in approx. 600m
– 750m to Claremont train station, for Perth city routes
– Enjoy weekends at Cottesloe Beach, just over 3km away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept rental applications in Ignite, once you or your representative has viewed the property
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal lounge
Claremont is one of Perth’s popular Western Suburbs, located on the northern bank of the Swan River. It is a self-sufficient suburb, with a high residential capacity and several shopping…