Miamba No. 3
Enjoy parkland tranquillity and central conveniences in unison.
You’ll appreciate the added quiet that comes with cul-de-sac living.
Why you will love living HERE:
– New flooring throughout the lounge and kitchen
– Unwind in the generous living room, with reverse cycle air-conditioning to see you through the seasons
– Kitchen offering plenty of room to move, ample storage and gas cooking
– Three bedrooms off the hallway, the master bedroom with mirrored built-in robes
– Laundry with rear access and a separate toilet
– Spacious backyard, perfect summer barbecues and lawn games with family or friends
– Rear garden shed offering additional storage options
– Alarm system for added peace of mind
Pets: Considered upon application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Undercover parking for two cars and additional off street parking for guests
– Take a leisurely stroll through the picturesque George Burnett Park, located just a stones throw away
– Public transport less than 100m from your door that will take you to Perth CBD
– 1km to Waterford Plaza Shops which includes; Coles, IGA, cafes, newsagency and pharmacy
– Walking distance to the local sporting clubs and leisure centre
– Super convenient Freeway access straight down Manning Road
– Proximity to Curtin University and Bentley Tafe
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept rental applications in Ignite, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living