Enjoy central conveniences and homely comforts in unison.
You’ll appreciate the quiet that comes with being set back from the street and within a boutique group of four homes.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Living room upon entry leads to the generous courtyard
– Separate kitchen and meals zone; the kitchen with gas cooking
– Enjoy low maintenance outdoor living among leafy surrounds
– For your comfort there is split system, reverse cycle air conditioning to the living room and main bedroom
– Convenience on offer, with a separate laundry, storeroom and WC
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single garage
– Reach Perth city within approx. 7km, with high frequency bus routes on Wanneroo Road or Main Street and Freeway entries in proximity
– Across the road to the local deli and retail
– Main Street Cafes approx. 900m away
– 500m walk to Tuart Hill Primary School
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
About Tuart Hill
Tuart Hill is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. Tuart Hill is named after the Tuart tree (Eucalyptus gomphocephala) that once grew extensively throughout the area, especially around Dog Swamp….