3/42 Broadway, Crawley WA 6009
Benefits of Broadway
Move with ease into this furnished apartment.
Filled with natural light, and a retro feel throughout.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Practical kitchen with great storage, bench space and gas cooking
– Spacious living and dining zone with plenty of natural light
– Unwind after a long day in your in your sunroom
– Character features include timber flooring throughout, high ceilings and decorative lighting
– Retro bathroom with plumbing provisions for a washing machine
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One car bay
– The University of Western Australia is an easy 210m stroll away
– Enjoy the array of eateries on Broadway, including Ma Kin Thai Street Eats, Bites on Broadway, and Varsity Nedlands… to name a few
– Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, Perth Children’s Hospital and Hollywood Private Hospital all within 1.6km
– Enjoy strolls and picnics at the iconic Kings Park, just 1km away
– Stirling Highway conveniently at the end of your street, taking you straight to the City or the Coast
– Multiple bus stops on your street for an easy commute
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport