Exuding luxury and style at 333 Oxford. Furnished for your easy move.
Enjoy sustainable design of energy efficient appliances, LED lighting, high performance glass and cross ventilation.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Boutique building of seven residences, with no common walls
– Open plan kitchen and living; the kitchen with seamless appointments, including an integrated dishwasher, 900mm Ilve oven and five plate induction cooktop, plus fridge and microwave
– Stacking doors introduce terrace dining among a leafy backdrop
– Practical division of sleeping and living zones, the main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– High ceilings and zoned, reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– European laundry, equipped with a washing machine/clothes dryer combo
– Separate storeroom, adjacent to your front door
– Intercom to welcome guests
Pets: Sorry pets not permitted
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at the viewing
Parking: Secure parking for two vehicles, one is a stacker bay
– Grab your morning coffee downstairs at Kin Coffee
– Walk to the locals, The Re Store, Kitsch bar and Pixel Cafe within 600m or equal distances in the other direction to Yelo Mt Hawthorn, Casa Perth and The Oxford Hotel
– The heart of Leederville, starting with Luna Cinemas, is reached within 950m
– Convenient Freeway access North and South via Vincent Street
– Just over 3km to the City
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Area Views
- Car Parking - Basement
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…