3/234 Rutland Avenue, Carlisle WA 6101
Set back from the street, you will appreciate the privacy and low maintenance lifestyle that accompanies 3/234 Rutland Avenue.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Freshly repainted throughout, with newly installed blinds and brand new carpets
– Entertainers kitchen with breakfast bar, plenty of bench/cupboard space and stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher
– Enjoy outdoor living in the quaint, low-maintenance rear courtyard
– Spacious master suite featuring walk-in wardrobe and private ensuite
– Walk-through wardrobe to bedroom two and built-in wardrobe to bedroom three
– Functional second bathroom with shower, tub and separate toilet
– Split system air-conditioning to meals/lounge/kitchen and ceiling fans to all bedrooms to get you through the seasons
– Separate laundry with external access
– Plenty of storage throughout including rear storeroom
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double remote garage
– An easy 280m to Oats Train Station, alternatively Carlisle Train Station is 650 away
– Take a quick trip to your neighbour, Victoria Park, for the vibrant bar and cafe scene just 2.5km away
– Proximity to local Primary School’s, Early Learning Centres and Carlisle TAFE
– Around the corner from Orrong Road which provides super convenient access to the Freeway and various main Highways
– Approx. 3.1km to Belmont Forum Shopping Centre
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Villa House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport