3/23 Heaton Road, Yokine, WA, 6060
Enjoy central conveniences and considered comforts in unison.
You’ll appreciate the quiet that comes with being set back from the street and within a boutique group.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Kitchen boasting ample cupboard space and gas cooktop
– Built-in robes to all bedrooms
– Semi ensuite with separate shower and tub
– Second WC to service guests
– Separate laundry with external access
– Private, low-maintenance courtyard
– Additional storage via a secure storeroom
– Alarm system for your peace of mind
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single lock up garage
– Nestled on a quiet street with minimal traffic
– Super convenient Freeway access just 2.6km away via Hutton Street
– Less than 2km to Main Street cafes, bars, restaurants, news agency, dry cleaners, gyms and IGA
– 2.5km to Dog Swamp Shopping Centre
– Just a short 250m walk to the nearest bus route to the CBD
– 1km to Osborne Park Bowling Club and Robinson Reserve
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
The name Yokine was derived from the Aboriginal word meaning native dog. The name was chosen because the area is close to Dog Swamp. Its post code is 6060. Yokine…