City vistas from the street to your balcony.
You’ll appreciate the boutique feel of this top floor residence, sharing the stairwell with only one neighbour.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Walk-up apartment, with independent entry from the side lane
– Sprawling living and meals zone with the city in sights
– The practical kitchen has gas cooking and ample cupboard space
– Bedrooms separated by the bathroom, the main with built-in robes and more city views
– Laundry nook opposite the bathroom
Pets: Small pets may be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single carport, plus street parking on Knustford for visitors
– North Perth Bowling Club at the end of your street
– Walk to the Angove Street Café precinct in just over 1km and a little further for Coles North Perth
– One block away from Blake Street Merchant
– Within 4km of Perth city with free-flowing buses on Fitzgerald Street to get you there
– Enjoy your neighbours; Mount Lawley and Hyde Park, both within 2km of home
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Area Views
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About North Perth
North Perth is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Vincent. This old, established suburb three kilometres north of Perth’s CBD is a place of mainly…