Swan Lake living
Your Swanlake villa, with a nod to comfort and space.
You will appreciate quiet, cul-de-sac living.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Warm and inviting living zone with access to the enclosed, front garden
– Enjoy alfresco dining and outdoor living in the rear courtyard
– The practical kitchen is equipped with gas cooking
– Laundry with outside access, plus separate storeroom in the carport
– For your comfort there is ducted, reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
Pets: Small pets may be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single carport
– Swan Lake and Swan Lake Playground are on your street
– 1.3km walk to Bayswater Primary School and 1.4m to St Columba’s School Bayswater
– Sitting between Whatley Crescent and Guildford Road retail and cafes
– Approx. 12km to Perth Airport
– Meltham Train Station is approx. 950m away, reach work in the City within 6.5km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Villa House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport