3/147 Waterloo Street, Tuart Hill WA 6060
Privately set back off the street, where character features and central conveniences keep you wanting home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Spacious living welcomes you home and arched doorways guide the path beyond
– Prepare meals in your glossy kitchen with ample bench space and stainless steel finishes
– Generous bedrooms, the main with built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan
– Refreshed bathroom with moody tones and modern, luxe feels
– Laundry with external access, built in storage and a separate toilet
– Low maintenance, outdoor living, offering a blank canvas to garden by design
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE team at viewing
Parking: One sheltered parking bay, visitor bays also available
– Reach Perth city within 7km, with high frequency bus routes on Wanneroo Road to get you there
– Walking distance to eateries and shopping on Main Street
– Super convenient Freeway access via Hutton Street
– 2.2km to Glendalough Train Station or just 250m to a Bus Stop that will take you into the City
– Make the most of your groovy new neighbours- Mount Hawthorn, Leederville and North Perth
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Villa House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About Tuart Hill
Tuart Hill is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. Tuart Hill is named after the Tuart tree (Eucalyptus gomphocephala) that once grew extensively throughout the area, especially around Dog Swamp….