3/146 Bennett Street, East Perth WA 6004
Modern living awaits in this split level, private sanctuary in the heart of East Perth.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Fully furnished and equipped, making your move seamless
– Spacious kitchen with quality appliances including a dishwasher
– For your assured comfort year-round, there is air conditioning in the living zone and bedrooms
– Spacious bedrooms upstairs, separate to the living zones – ensuite to the main
– Enjoy your covered balcony through the seasons
– Water bills included in rent
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One allocated car bay
– Enjoy being opposite Wellington Square and neighbours with Bistro Bellavista for some quality Italian food
– Retail therapy made easy with Perth city amenities just a short 1.9km walk
– Free city bus routes accessible from your doorstep
– With Perth Underground railway station just 1.5kms away, allowing you to go north or south of the river in a blink of an eye
– Simple vehicle access to the freeways, via Bennett Street or Plain Street
– Students will appreciate the proximity to universities, with Edith Cowan University 4.8km away, University of Western Australia 6.7km and Curtin University faculties 1.2km away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- Apartment House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About East Perth
East Perth is an inner suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located next to the Perth CBD. Claise Brook and Claisebrook Cove are within the suburb. Primarily an industrial area in…