Settle into summer in Scarborough and retreat to your rear residence. You’ll appreciate the easy care living and the nearby coastal conveniences.
Why you will love living HERE:
– You’ll appreciate the added privacy of being positioned at the rear of three town homes
– Generous kitchen with room to move, gas cooking and dishwasher
– Entertain all year round with a downstairs kitchen/dining area which extends seamlessly onto the low maintenance, undercover alfresco
– Settle in for the night and enjoy the latest Netflix series in your spacious, carpeted lounge room
– Master suite with walk in robe, balcony access and a semi-ensuite
– Roomy second and third bedrooms, both with built in robes
– Ample storage throughout, including a storeroom
Pets: Considered on application
Lease term/commencement: 6 month lease
Parking: Two single garages, one with remote access and one with manual access
– Walking distance to Brighton Road shops and eateries
– Approx. 2km to the stunning coastline
– Bus stops en route to Stirling Station and Scarborough beach are within 350m
– Proximity to plenty of shopping options at Westfield Innaloo
– 200m to Doubleview Primary School and John K Lyon Reserve
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Townhouse House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Polished floorboards