Better by Brighton
Your European beach villa in the Scarborough, Brighton precinct.
Enjoy easy care living and coastal conveniences.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Tropical front gardens to welcome you home
– Quaint bay window to the living zone
– Considered kitchen with ample storage/bench space and gas cooking
– Outdoor living options year-round, in your covered alfresco with café blinds
– The main bedroom also has access to the courtyard and a touch of indulgence via the Plantation shutters
– Spacious bathroom combined laundry plus a convenient, separate toilet
– Comfort awaits with ducted, reverse cycle air conditioning
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single garage
– 850m stroll to The Esplanade for coastline favourites; The Wild Fig, The Sandbar and past the Clock Tower for El Grotto and the Scarborough Beach Skate Park
– Walk to Brighton Beach in approx. 1km
– One street away from Brighton Road retail, including Harvest Boulangerie Patisserie and the Brighton Road Food Market and within 550m of Drift Kitchen and Fam Bam Burger Bar
– Cut through Stanley Street to bus stops en route to Perth CBD, on Scarborough Beach Road
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport