3/104 Scarborough Beach Road, Mount Hawthorn WA 6016
Settle into Mount Hawthorn living at your timeless town home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Boutique development of only 6 residences, with secure, remote gate entry for your car
– Bright and open living and dining zones, with access to the front balcony
– Sleek kitchen with breakfast bar plus pantry, gas cooking and a dishwasher
– Appreciate the versality of the three ground floor bedrooms
– The Main bedroom is upstairs with a spacious ensuite
– Laundry space opposite the ground level bathroom; this could function as a kitchenette when using the lower level rooms as a home office
– For your comfort year round, there is split system reverse cycle air conditioning to the living room and the main bedroom
– Storeroom next to the carport
Pets: Pets not permitted
Parking: Single carport, plus parking for bikes/scooter within front entry gate
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at the viewing
– Just over 4km to the City, with high frequency buses Via Charles Street to get you there
– Walk to all of the Mount Hawthorn favourites; with Yelo, Spritz Spizzicheria and Lupo Lap within 350m
– All your retail needs are also about 350m away at The Mezz Shopping Centre, including Woolworths
– More local choices of trendy dining experiences and boutique shopping on Oxford Street Leederville, in approx.1.5km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Townhouse House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
About Mount Hawthorn
Mount Hawthorn is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Vincent. The Mount Hawthorn area was first selected for urban development in 1887. In the late…