2A Dodd Street, Wembley WA 6014
Wembley convenience and idyllic surrounds.
Enjoy updates throughout and generous, outdoor zones.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Fresh, open plan living with new kitchen
– The sleeping zone can be closed off from the living space
– Renovated bathroom with chic, full heigh tiling
– Space for furry friends to roam free, from the front to the back
– Convenient seperate toilet, adjacent to the laundry room
– Shed to the backyard for any extra storage needs
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Street parking only
– Between Herdsman Lake and picturesque Lake Monger
– Grantham Street retail and restaurants are approx.1.4km walk from home
– 400m walk to Lake Monger Primary School
– Proximity to the Leederville cafe and bar precinct, plus the train station
– Approx. 2.4km to St John Of God Subiaco Hospital
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
Wembley is a western suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the Town of Cambridge. Its postcode is 6014. The main streets in Wembley are Cambridge Street, Harborne Street, Grantham…