2A David Street, Mount Pleasant WA 6153
Enjoy riverside living in leafy mount pleasant.
You will appreciate the spacious and versatile living zones.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Front living room with extended space to create your home office or retreat
– Updated kitchen and seperate meals zone
– Enjoy outdoor dining and low maintenance gardens
– The spacious bathroom is a semi ensuite to the main bedroom
– Seperate laundry with side, outdoor access
– For your comfort there is evaporative air conditioning throughout
– Enclosed storeroom to the carport
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double carport plus driveway parking
– Enjoy River walks from The Esplanade, in approx. 700m
– 900m walk to Dome Cafe and Deep Water Point Reserve
– Woolworths Mt Pleasant is one street away
– Approx. 1km to Mount Pleasant Primary School and 2km to Applecross Senior High School
– Proximity to Riseley Street retail and restaurants, from Garden City Shopping Centre to Grill’d Applecross
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept online rental applications once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport