29F/47 Herdsman Parade, Wembley WA 6014
Appreciate local conveniences in the heart of Wembley.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Tropical greenery lines your complex, welcoming you home
– Open plan living, with plenty of natural light
– Versatile nook off the living zone, could be used as an office
– Practical kitchen, with gas cooking
– Built-in-wardrobe to the main bedrooms
– Updated bathroom, with new vanity and floor tiling
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One car bay
– Nature lovers will enjoy being nestled between Herdsman Lake and Lake Monger
– Enjoy being in close proximity to delicious cafes and eateries along Herdsman Parade and Grantham Street
– Easy access to the Freeway via Powis Street
– Take a quick trip to your neighbors Mt Hawthorn, Wembley, and Leederville for their vibrant bar and café scene
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
Wembley is a western suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the Town of Cambridge. Its postcode is 6014. The main streets in Wembley are Cambridge Street, Harborne Street, Grantham…